We’re very excited about using our new My Nametags Colour Stickers on clothing. “I’ve already got colour stickers,” we hear you say…But these new stickers are different as they will stick to the washing care label in clothes so there’s no need to iron them in. They’re multi-tasking so you can also use them to label equipment like iPod’s, rulers, shoes etc.
1. Stick the colour label firmly on the washing care label or manufacturer’s label (press down on the sticker corners)
2. Do NOT apply directly to the garment/fabric.
3. Wait 24 hours before washing clothes for maximum adhesion. Stickers are washing machine safe (60º C) on clothing washing care labels.
You can also use them to label equipment
1. Just like our other stickers you can use these to label any equipment that has a smooth surface like plastic plates and cups, tennis rackets, shoes etc
2. Stick the colour label on a clean dry surface.
3. Wait 24 hours before washing/diswashing the item for maximum adhesion.
4. Stickers are dishwasher-proof and microwave safe.
Q I cut out the care labels as my child finds them itchy. So how do I use these new clothes stickers?
Q I want to hand down clothes to my younger children but I’ve already got iron-on labels on them.
A Call or email My Nametags and we will give you a free set of blank iron-on or sticker labels which you can use to cover up the existing name tag. You can then either use one of our new My Nametags Colour Stickers on the care label or an iron-on one directly on the fabric.
Q I’ve just ordered the new clothes stickers but have some of your old stickers too. How will I know the difference?
A The new clothes stickers will have a full colour design and come in a smaller plastic bag. Our old stickers (for use on equipment only) have a single colour design and come in a larger grip-lock bag.
Any questions please call 0800 3 213 203 / +44 (0)20 8877 0062
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org